Clean Spool Printer Files - Error or deleted files from See Whats Printing Dialog box
In the first place, you need to stop the printing related service – Spool Printer and then determine to remove all its files in case there is any corruption in it. That can help fix print management not found issue on Windows 10.
1. Type services in the search box and choose Services desktop application to open it. Of course, you can also open it in the Administrative Tools.
2. In Services window, find the Printer Spooler.
3. Right-click it to choose Stop or in the Properties to choose to stop the service.
4. Follow this path: C:\ > Windows > System32 > spool > printers.
5. In this folder, delete all files.
6. After that, try all your old print files are deleted